ZEBRA POWERDRIV® (12-Point) Ratchet Combination Wrench - Flexible Joint - 19mm
Flexible ratchet head provides greater free space for fingers or for negotiating obstacles
- Very rugged, strong ratchets for high tightening torques
- Design: Metric
- Drive: Ring side POWERDRIV bi-hexagon, fine-tooth 72 teeth
- Standard: Max. Torque according to DIN 899
- Material: Chromium-vanadium steel
- Surface: Chrome-plated, matt satin finish
- Geometry: Head offset 15°, ring side 180° joint, strong heads for heavy-duty applications
Width across flats 19 mm Internal diameter of jaws (b1)
External diameter of box end (d) 33.4 mm Thickness of head a1 8.6 mm Thickness of head a2 11.2 mm Length (L) 248 mm Maximum Torque 266 N m
Attention: This is a special tool that may not be subjected to loads in excess of maximum torque values. For that reason, the tool is of limited suitability for loosening of tight screws.
Warranty: Limited warranty. View details.