Wurth Absorb (9 Liter / 4 Pound Bag)
Wurth Absorb is a 100% Organic, non-abrasive, non-carcinogenic, universal absorbent.
- Ideal for spill management and spill response programs
- For commercial, industrial, municipal and residential applications
- Small carbon footprint
- Not mined from the ground, a waste by-product made from the coconut husk
- Universal in Application - Absorbs fluids of all viscosities (including light acids and caustics)
- Lowers Disposal Costs - significantly reduces the weight of the disposed material, eliminates most all needs for hazardous waste handling
- Minimizes Downtime & Risk - Quick and easy to use and effective in mitigating slip and fall risk
- Absorbs upon contact
- Lightweight and super absorbent - Absorbs up to 9x its own weight! Weights a fraction of Kitty Litter
- Approved by the EPA for use in disaster response nationwide for spill clean-up
- Passes EPA’s TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure) and California’s CCR Title 22 Fathead Minnow Hazardous Waste Screen Bioassay testing standards for landfill disposal
- OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) and NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) certified and approved safe for use in Food Manufacturing and Organic Food Processing environments.
Warranty: Limited warranty. View details.