The Würth Ultrasonic Diagnostic Tool Kit features advanced sound detection technology that allows it to convert and amplify inaudible “ultrasonic” sounds into audible “natural” sounds.
Gives every technician the ability to quickly and effectively diagnose leaks and defects before they become a major issue!
• Ultrasonic Receiver
• Ultrasonic Emitter
• Hollow Air Probe
• Contact Probe
• Instruction Manual
• 2 x D Batteries for Receiver
• 1 x 9V Battery for Emitter
• Heavy-Duty Storage Case
• Convenient & easy-to-use receiver control pad
• 5-LED signal-intensity indicator and audible alarm to pinpoint the exact problem source
• An internal noise controller helps to ensure the tool is unaffected by ambient noise,
making the tool ideal for use in extremely noisy environments.
• Self-adjusting internal circuitry helps to enhance sensitivity and simplifies operation
• Precision-engineered rubber hollow air probe helps isolate leak sources in tight areas
• Solid contact probe quickly pinpoints wear or damage to internal components,
• Unique ultrasonic emitter helps locate faulty seals, gaskets and weather-stripping in
passenger cabs, trailers and other non-pressurized enclosures
• Air brake leaks
• Compressed air leaks
• Vacuum leaks
• Tire leaks
• EVAP system leaks
• Exhaust leaks
• Gear and bearing wear
• Electrical discharge
• Refrigerant leaks
• Cabin seal and gasket integrity
Warranty: Limited warranty. View details.