Stoneguard Gray is a water based 50-state compliant protective coating. Ideal for stone chip resistance and corrosion protection.
Restores the original texture to all visible areas including:.
Front and Rear Valances
- Perfect for resisting abrasions
- Protects against corrosion from road chemicals, salt spray and UV damage
- Excellent for sound deadening
- Contains no silicone. Ideal for use in body shops
- Easily apply with Wurth Multi Sprayer (Art. No. 0891110500) or Wurth UBS Spray Gun (Art. No. 18911063)
- With optional Wurth UBS Undercoat Wand (Art. No. 18911513)
- Compatible to most surfaces
- Easy to sand down once dried
- Once dry can paint over with most paint systems
Dries down to -10°C. When painting, ambient influences must be observed. Do not spray on joints, engines, gears and brake systems. Dilution with water (maximum 2%). With IR (infra-red) drying, the following must be taken into account:
Maximum drying time depends on the temperature, coat thickness, fresh air or compressed air supply.
When using IR drying, the material must not be heated above maximum 60°C, as blistering may occur.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Warranty: Limited warranty. View details.