ScotchBlue™ Original Painter's Tape is the tape that DIY painters and pros have loved for more than 30 years. Ideal for industrial and at home use! Tapes feature sharp paint lines and clean removal, versatile enough to use on a variety of surfaces!
- Use - On Surfaces: Designed for use on multiple surfaces, including: aluminum, metal, window glass, hardware and plastic. Additional uses include; smooth or lightly textured or painted walls, wood trim, baseboards and tile
- Removal from Surfaces: Can remain on surfaces up to 14-days. Removes easily without leaving any sticky residue or damage behind
- Adhesive Level: Medium adhesion
- Backing Material: Polyethylene film
- Performance: UV and sunlight resistant
For Great Paint Results: The surface needs to be clean, dry and dust-free. This allows the tape to stick properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. Lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
Removal Tips: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself and then remove at a 45-degree angle.
Warranty: Limited warranty. View details.