NEW AND IMPROVED ORSY BOX!
- Extremely fast sawing progress with minimal expenditure of force
- Newly developed tooth shape
- High concentric and side-stroke precision
- Sturdy base plate with more threads
- Very calm and low-vibration work up to a cutting depth of 38mm
- Combination Vario teeth made of M42 bi-metal (8% cobalt)
Pre-drill using light contact pressure. Continue drilling with minimal, even pressure; avoid oscillating while drilling, heed speed table and use coolant. Allow hole saw to “air” when using in wood and wood-replacement materials. For frequent use in steel and stainless steel, we recommend using our HW hole saws.
Not suitable for thin sheet metal.
Materials to be processed
- Suitable for steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, aluminum, wood and plastic.
Warranty: Limited warranty. View details.