ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 prescribes the design, performance specifications, and marking of safety eye and face products, including millions of safety goggles, spectacles, faceshields and welding helmets, worn by workers in thousands of manufacturing and processing facilities, university and research laboratories, and other occupational settings.
It was developed by the Z87 Committee on Safety Eye and Face Protection, which is administered by the International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA), and approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Safety eyewear conforming to the standard is widely used in the U.S., and the standard is incorporated into OSHA regulations for personal protective equipment.
4 REASONS TO WEAR EYE PROTECTION:
1. Protect against foreign objects or debris
2. Protect again chemicals and pesticides
3. Protect against extremely bright or unsafe lights
4. Preventing eye illnesses
The TigerFlex range is our top line in hand protection. Made with the latest innovations in modern production technology with one thing in mind—to give you the highest quality in protection and comfort while ensuring maximum grip.
The result is a range of gloves that provides the perfect balance between safety and usability for a number of different applications. Tailor-made for the needs of our customers.
6 REASONS WHY HAND PROTECTION IS IMPORTANT:
1. Protects against chemicals and biohazards
2. Protects against cuts, punctures and abrasion hazards
3. Protects against impact injuries
4. Protects against heat and arc hazards
5. Protects against severe weather and extreme temperatures
6. Protects against persistent and powerful vibrations
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.