The Atlas® TC229 rim clamp, swing arm tire changer is the perfect machine for for any automotive or motorcycle repair shop. The TC229 has the same clamping range and tire
changing capabilities of the Atlas® TC221 tire changer, but has the added built in “Beadblaster” system. The “Beadblaster” system helps inflate stiff sidewall or other “hard to inflate”tires.
The Atlas® wheel clamp tire changers are designed to change the tires on both high priced alloy wheels and steel wheels without damaging the rim or the tire. The powerful bead breaker located on the side of the machine is designed to break even the most stubborn and rusted beads without damage to the rim. The turntable jaws (which can be covered with plastic covers) hold the rim securely without damaging the surface of the rim. These jaws can be moved to three different positions along the slide of the turntable to either increase or decrease the clamping range, and to handle the widest variety of tires.
• Rim Clamp/Swing Arm Tire Changer
• Air operated jaws & bead breaker (external air supply required - NOT INCLUDED)
• Electric turntable
• Adjustable jaws, three mounting positions
• Metal mount/demount head w/ metal roller or replaceable plastic inserts
• Column mounted inflator box w/ gauge Included
• Filter/Regulator/Lubricator Included
• 20? Tire Tool Included
• Lube Bucket with Brush Included
• Set of Large Plastic Jaw Covers Included
• Plastic Cover for Bead Breaker Shovel Included
• Multiple Replacement Plastic Inserts for M/D Head Included
• Built in “Beadblaster”
Warranty: Limited warranty. View details.