The Atlas® WBT-210 is the perfect wheel balancer for those shops that want one balancer that can balance a 14 inch steel rim up to and including a 300 pound semi-truck tire. There are many large (32 inch) custom wheels and over-sized ” gumbo-mudders ” that can easily be balanced on the Atlas® WBT-210 computer wheel balancer.
The Atlas® WBT-210 is a very simple, yet sophisticated wheel balancer. Each electrical component part is virtually “plug and play” so repair is easy when it is time to replace parts. The Atlas® WBT-210 is capable of self-diagnosing problems and displays error codes so the operator can make the necessary adjustments or repairs in his own shop. There is no need to wait for the high priced service technician to visit your store.
• Computer Controlled Heavy Duty Spin Balancer
• Cone sets for car and light truck tires
• Cone and spacer set for truck, bus, or implement tires
• Plastic Quick Release Nut included
• Heavy duty steel wing nut included
• Pneumatic wheel lift (external air supply required)
• Automatic start/stop when hood is lowered/raised.
• Static and dynamic balancing modes.
• Rapid optimization (OPT)
• Exceptional stability in reading the unbalance between planes
• Display in grams or ounces, and in mm or inches
• Wheel Weight Pliers Included
• Wheel Width Calipers Included
• Replacement Parts & Wear Items Always in Stock
• 1 Year Parts Only Warranty
Warranty: Limited warranty. View details.