The Bullfrog Pro II Composite Toe boot will handle any tough job with ease. The 10” slip-resistant composite toe work boot is water-resistant and has a gel insole for comfort and safety.
• Easy Clean: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with patented clog resistant built in
• Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
• Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts
• Water Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface
• Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with TripGuard protection
• PU gel insole for extra comfort
• EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate) Upper
• 10 inch shaft
• Weight per shoe: 22.79 oz.
60 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Our managed safety footwear program offers enormous benefits to our corporate partners and their dedicated staff members, including our 60 Day Guarantee. Wurth USA and Shoes For Crews wants to ensure that all the participants of our workplace footwear programs are fully satisfied, and that their shoes fit comfortably.
We know you work hard and spend hours on your feet each day, so the fit and comfort of your shoes are so important.
You have up to 60 days to test-drive your new Shoes For Crews, wear them on the job, make sure they meet your needs—and exchange them if necessary for a new size or style. Enjoy Fast Free Exchanges for up to 60 days from your original purchase date. If you’re not fully satisfied, we’ll refund the shoe purchase price less shipping and a $6.95 processing fee.
Warranty: Limited warranty. View details.