The Atlas® TC289 rim clamp, swing arm tire changer is the perfect machine for most general automotive service departments and medium sized tire stores. The TC289 is
also great for farm use and "Mr. Homeowner" looking to do larger tires.. This machine features the biggest turntable and most clearance to handle the biggest diameter tires, and is perfect for changing the tires on large SUV's and one ton trucks. The TC289 features a built in "Beadblaster" system. The "Beadblaster" system helps inflate stiff sidewall or other "hard to inflate" tires.
• Large Rim Clamp/Swing Arm Tire Changer
• Air operated jaws & bead breaker (external air supply required - NOT INCLUDED)
• Electric turntable
• Adjustable jaws, three mounting positions
• Adjustable Bead Breaker Plate
• Metal mount/demount head w/ metal roller or replaceable plastic inserts
• Column mounted inflator box w/ gauge Included
• Lube Bucket with Brush Included
• Multiple Replacement Plastic Inserts for M/D Head Included
• Motorcycle and ATV adapters (available through Special Orders)
• Built in "Beadblaster"
• 1 Year Parts Only Warranty
• Maximum Tire Diameter: 47"
• Maximum Wheel Width (Bead Breaker): 18"
• Table Motor: 1 HP
• Turntable Rotating Torque: 885 ft/lbs.
• Bead Breaker: 5500 LB. Force
• Air Requirement: 90-110 PSI (MUST NOT EXCEED 140 PSI)
• Electric Requirement: 110volt
Warranty: Limited warranty. View details.